MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A gasoline leak was reported Tuesday afternoon at an condominium complicated in Memphis, MGLW mentioned.
The leak was reported about 3:30 p.m. at The Venue, an condominium complicated on Central Avenue.
When FOX13 made the scene, first responders have been blocking the world close to Central and Lamar Avenue.
The Memphis Hearth Division mentioned 9 models have been dispatched to the placement. No accidents had been reported by 5 p.m.
Residents of the flats informed FOX13 that they obtained an emergency alert telling them to vacate the complicated.
Residents additionally mentioned that firefighters have been going by way of the constructing retrieve any pets left behind.
It is a growing story. Examine again typically and switch to FOX13 Information for updates.
©2022 Imagicomm Memphis, Inc.